Monday, February 1, 2010

fly me to the moon

:)
LEGION was great, a bit scary though. ;p
i watch it with my parents and my sec4 sister.
well, that guy actually ask whether is she legal for that movie,
my daddy kinda con her in, :p he said she left her ID card at home, and that she's in college.
(please don't let that guy finds out this post of mine) :)

i enjoyed the movie. :)
especially when Micheal said to Gabriel,
"you gave Him what He asked for, i gave Him what He needed,"
which is so true, sometimes we just can't give anyone anything that want.
we have to distinguish between the right and wrongs, do and don'ts. :)


Chinese New Year is a week plus away. :)
i'm so happy! yet down, because once CNY is over, there's nothing more for me to long for.
hmm,

anyhoo,
well,
HAMO & SIN's celebration most probably will be held on :
Time : not sure.
Venue : not sure.
Date : either Feb 4th or 5th. ;p


i'll update you guys soon. :) :)


love, cong.

No comments:

Post a Comment