Sunday, January 3, 2010

urge

who's drawing? guess??
xen's. :)
oh. the green thing on the left/right side (whatever. -.-'), xen says it's the thing that is born in every girl's brain. it feeds on the brain, that's why you have headache sometimes. he said i never had headache, because that thing died as i was born. why?
i was born brain-less. -.-"
it's 7.46 am now, i can't fall back to sleep, after dropping my brother to school. i can see their excitement,
i wish i could feel the same.
i used to. every new year, where school starts, i always feel excited.
but not anymore, not even when i was in college or uni.
that feeling was long gone after i left high school. i wonder why.
it's drizzling outside, the best weather to sleep. especially when it drizzles in the morning.
i had the sudden urge to blog on such a weather, don't ask me why.
i'm counted as 20 this year, in 2010.
i wonder what i have done so far, in my 19 year life.
come to think of it, i didn't do anything great.
it's always just, enduring, tolerationg and adapting.
yet, i feel so easy about it.
i ended up hating changes. which is not good?
sometimes, i hate myself so much, that i really felt like disappearing. like, really.
especially when i'd hurt someone i love, someone who i never wanted to hurt, if it's the last thing i would do.
the cause? my impatience..and even, selfishness sometimes.
hence, my new year resolution?
i want to be a better person. seriously.
that's all i ask for, and all i wanna do.
i don't wanna hurt my family, my friends or the ones i love, no more.
for them, i would and will try my best. ;)
it's so greyish outside,
i miss wrapping myself in a jacket, sitting beside the huge window, looking outside and kept wandering..,
my thoughts will be anywhere they wanna be,
if only i could turn back time,
that's so much i need to do, and change.
or even riding in a car, while it's raining outside, and i could see mountains, trees everywhere.
the highway will look so delicate as compared to the huge forest,
i love to do that, since i was still a small girl.
it makes me feel great.
i'm a boring person, i guess.
i will change.
sorry for what i've done.
p.s//i'll be reading the Twilight series again. :) it's the only way for me to know, and remember that Edward does exist somehow, somwhere. Wuthering Heights? it's so sad, right at the point when i know Catherine died, and she will never able to be with Heathcliff. :(
*Bella: ‘Look, I love you more than everything else in the world combined, Isn’t that enough?’
Edward: ‘Yes, it is enough. Enough for forever.’
love, cong.

No comments:

Post a Comment