Monday, January 25, 2010

officially spoilt

YES! my camera is officially spolit! what the hell!? i can't take pictures anymore! and i hate not taking pictures when i'm all dressed up! :( this photo was taken by my mobile...still, i love my camera. i'm sending it to the Doctor soon. does anyone know where to find a camera doctor? o.0 i seriously have no idea....

yesterday i was suppose to watch Legion with my family! but then this stupid GSC ticket counter girl forbid me from buying a children ticket since it's 18PL.
ugh. she gets on my nerves you know!! disgusting b****
i mean, she can act like she don't know right?
she told me staff will check your ticket before entering into it, they need to see ID and stuff.
seriously, which cinema does that? lying whore!
ugh ugh ugh.
what's worst, she ask me whether do i wanna speak to her manager in a very rude way!!
i walk off.
i should talk to her manager, and then make something out to get her in trouble, for treating me so badly. :(
ugh!!
anyhoo, it's over. and i'm not angry anymore. so yeah. o:)

look at my cute little phumbaa darling~~ :D




p.s//i miss reading my sweet sweet novels. i want them back, now!
p.p.s// i have just one question. google Sea Cucumber. i wonder do they feel upset for being so ugly? do they feel self-conscious at all?? hmmm. o.o
love, cong.

No comments:

Post a Comment