Tuesday, January 12, 2010

reason

the reason i wasn't blogging for so long?
my second eldest uncle passed away, suddenly at january 7th.
i had to go back my hometown for the funeral.
he died because of heart attack, and he's only 58.
my daddy was in really deep sorrows.

he was never really a good person,
not to say, he killed, steal and stuffs,
but just, not quite a good man.
the only memories i had with him?
it's when i was still a kid, and he promise me to get us all, including my cousins, a bicycle.
last memories?
was when he quarreled with my daddy so bad during last year's chinese new year, because of some ****h.

i'll always remember him,
even though i had nothing more but just theoretical linked relationship.
i'm glad he's okay now.

sorry.
may you rest in peace.


love, cong.

No comments:

Post a Comment