Sunday, November 1, 2009

you're my sweetdream, he's my beautiful nightmare

finals is tomorrow! i finished revising my business stats, for mob which will be held on thursday, i only memorise one out of seven chapters. so, for today, i shall rest. my head! is was aching the whole entire day. i couldn't study, nor i can sleep. it's like they are doing construction inside my brain, it jiggles, wobble...vibrate..i'm going insane.
but mummy make me felt better. *shhh :) having mummy around whenever i need her feels so great!! i wonder how will i survive next year in oz..oh yes! i am a mummy/daddy girl! :) :)

i realise i totally am SO NOT the clubbing material, or maybe not yet.
haha. friday night, i went poppy with my alevels classmate, kammie, yuhmiin, hugo, victoria. oh! and jiayee. :) she's a nice girl.
yup, i was alone in the club. i wasn't allow and not suppose to drink, but hugo force me! he threaten me! if i won't finish the half cup of chivas in one shot..he'll kiss me so hard..o.o my gosh!kammie was better, she mix tonnes of coke for me. :D haha.
thanks to the alcohol, i was tipsy/high! i mean, seriously, for one who can't drink, can they actually withstand the alcohol percentage in chivas? and, i drank it in one shot! it tastes like medicine!!!! *yulk*
i did crazy things..yea..super~ -.-"
they had me dancing up on the pillar. o.o i know, i feel so embarassed to think of it now!!
argh. well, i get a couples of compliment..so i guess, i was still okay. :p
and then, the feeling came, slowly creeping towards me.
that irritating feeling, as if something is staffed in your tummy, and you're thinking hell lots of ways to get it out...but the only solution? puking it out.
yes, i wanted to vomit. but i resisited..the toilet was flooded with ladies!
i didn't wanna slow down anyone..so i sat there and waited.
wait for the feeling to fade...
a mixture of that and sleepy. i was the only one yawning at 1 o'clock when everything starts to get hot. lol! i texted sin, kok and chunkeat. i whine at them. ;p kok was so caring! he called all the way from oz, and he was like,
kok: ' where are you? who are you with? *i explained* wait, i'll try calling people to come pick you up..'
thanks kok! he was so sweeet. :) i thank him, and he told me, it's what a friend would do for a 7 yeared friend. :) touched.
and sai too, he called up sin to check where am i, and ask sin to call him if he can get me. he wanted to pick me up, but had stuffs to do. afterall, it was already two am in the morning. thanks sai~ :)
tee and cheesing too. tee asked me to have fun but stay mentally conscious. he's worried? :) cheesing!! although he replied me after i reach home, but i know he would have come if he saw the text earlier, right cheesing? :D :D muacxx~~
wen called me the next morning. :) hehe. muacx.
to rald, yih, wai, and yuchung, i didn't wanna bother you guys. rald's parents wouldn't allow him to go out after 12. yih and wai had to work, i don't wanna bother them sleeping. yuchung...parents. :) so yeah..
chunkeat, :) he scolded me. but apologize the next morning. :) hehe. he said he would have come if he hadn't drank too much...haha.
i love you guys~~
and sin..:) thanks for coming all the day from subang to KL for me, in 3 am in the morning. i love you so much~~ muacx.
hugo, kam, yuhmiin. :) thanks for taking care of me in the club, despite the fact that you people wanted to get me drunk! haha. jiayee too. thanks for sending me home. :D and vic..:)

that night, i reach home at 5.30 am with sin, we went the wrong way. we went back to subang from kepong! o.o haha! slept for 2 hours and send him back to subang at 7! then, i fall into a deep sleeep until 12.30. recieved chunkeat's call, call wen and sin. :)
i was soooooooooo tired...conclusion? so not a clubbing material? haha!
for dinner, me and my family went to 2 & 3 Square. we had western cuisine, Tram's car. :) everything was nice there..from food to the environment. BUT, the gang of ladies there...so annoying!! grrr.

daddy seems to dislike smiling..i don't know why. o.o

tonning. :p

:)
all and all, i had fun. not until tomorrow...wish me luck!

p.s// i found it very ... i don't know how to describe the feeling, just, mmm, heart-warming? and, touchy everytime i hear something that deals with the year. for instance, 'all my dreams, had gone, 6 years ago..' or 'i have know you people for 7 years..' etc..it pierces straight to my heart when i heard about the time length. i don't know why..just, makes me think of so much. like i can really, so really understand the amount of effort, love, affection and care someone had put in for whatever matter they care linking to the time period.
i don't know..just a sudden break through.
don't you guys feel it to? try it, next time..:)
love, cong.

1 comment:

vvian said...

amanda, y are you getting thinner when i see your photo in facebook? hahaha.
tel me tel me how to reduce weight? im gaining weight since the day i start my holiday. tel me a, wait for your super effective method. haha .!take care there.

Post a Comment