Monday, November 9, 2009

new one


my finals are over! the doomed days are far gone right now! pink sky with clouds like cottoncandy are whats welcoming me right now. :) i'm so so relieved! it seems to be ages since i've touch my blog, or even, sitting down infront of the laptop and just brownsing randomly to waste my awful loads of time. ;p

well you see, i had a new member in my family. gentle, cute, big brown googoo eyes!! :) creamy~ yup!! it's name is OBBI TAN! a gift from my daddy's friend. he's still a baby though, 6 months old...yet..o.o look at the size! mummy brought him, *oh! it's a HE* :) for vacination today. the vet, dr.khoo said he will still grow until he reached a year and a half. my gosh! he's taller and longer than phumbaa now! imagine the size when he's all grown up! i have to admit, phumbaa boy was jealous. we can tell..like, he doesn't come so often to us anymore, especially when Obbi is around. hmm, i miss poor old phumbaa boy! :(

Obbi likes to follow phumbaa around. i don't know why. o.o thank god phumbaa can tolerate him. cause, chow's are lone ranger. they normally don't mix with dogs that comes into the family after them. but phumbaa boy is an exception. he such a pumpkin~~ :) *smooches* i love three of them all! :D :D daddy like Obbi more than phumbaa; mummy loves phumbaa; sis? mother to felix. xD sorry for the ridiculous inside joke. :p

we are one big happy family now~~ :)


my sin. :)

OBBI TAN!

my all time super star model, phumbaa tan. :D






i love this picture so much; i love the boy in the picture too much
p.s// so many people is having new puppies now! LEE, ME AND TEE.woah! :D puppy-trend?
love, cong

No comments:

Post a Comment