Thursday, November 12, 2009

and i wish, i could.

yesterday i watch the Time Traveler's Wife! i had no idea what was the movie about, but since cheesing wants to watch it, and he guaranteed that it'll be nice, so yeah.
turns out, it is GOOD! i mean, my type of movie. :p
honestly, i was really confused about him traveling back and forth. i don't even know when and how is started. o.o what attract me most?
the love between Henry and Claire.
it's so sweet to know that someone will always be waiting for you to come home, isn't it?
like, no matter what happens, you just know, there'll always be this one person who will stay up sooo late, just to wait for you to come home.
seeing them in the movie, makes me wanna get married too!
i know, ridiculous me! same old cong, who is always dreaming about fairy tale and all..
i can't help it!
is just so..tempting..:p
maybe one day, i might find someone that loves me so much, till they are willing to stay up for the whole night just to wait for me to come home. :)
or..i already have? i wonder. ;p
basically, i love the whole movie! :)
ratings? 10/10 !!
i'm easily satisfied! haha.

before my movie, i went for dental care too. :(
i had to fix my tooth. why? because i swallowed the broken piece of my tooth. haha!!
disgusting? i know.
but i had no idea i did, until i actually felt the emptyness of it. xD

silly me.
as you know, it won't be cong if she's not silly or clumsy. ;)

next, i have put on braces!! :( can you imagine me? me!? with braces?? ugh.
i blame my mummy for it. :p i blame to not let me brace it when i was just a teen. :( *pffff*
oh well, we'll have to see about that. maybe, i have to come back each month after i depart next year for the dental check up. :P still planning on it..

anyhoos, love you!! :D

love, cong.

No comments:

Post a Comment