Wednesday, October 21, 2009

out of nowhere.

chunkeat called me yesterday, out of no where. :)
i didn't expect him calling me, after sooooo long.
he seems to have vanished in the thin air. ;p
oh well, now i know he's still here, alive, i feel relief. :)
i gotta admit, talking on the phone with him reminds me so much of the past.
we used to talk all night long.
and i mean, EVERY NIGHT!
he always makes me laugh so badly when i thought of him..the pain, was ..excruciating.
he protects me,
he comforts me,
he sings to me,
he argued with him for me..
all and all..
what he did for me, i appreciate it alot. :)
which is why i love him so,
:D haha.
because of what he had done for me,
i never ever even a second, think he's the kind of guy all the others said he is.
i know chunkeat, well enough for myself to judge,
and i ensure you, he is a nice guy.
joking always, but very sensitive.
he ... teared...infront of me, which i will never forget.
things we go through together..i will always remember...

always my best pet brother. :)
thanks...so much.

p.s//baby, don't be mad okay? :D i love you!

love, cong.

No comments:

Post a Comment