Sunday, October 18, 2009

hidden truth.

see those? those are my real eye lashes. :) people always ask me whether are those fake? SO NOT! :) haha. i got it from my mummy, she has really long lashes. i wonder why. :) oh well! i inherited it, and that's cool!

i went ou today, with my family, of course. it's sunday! it's a family day. i didn't really bother to put on any make up. just a slight touch on every piece of those perfect features. :) haha! okay, sorry, maybe i am a narcissist or maybe not. maybe i'm just...ahhh, whatever. :) i love myself!! so what?
i wear only hoody and mini skirt. i don't find myself...outstanding at all. but people kept looking at my outfit..o.o izzit because of my too-out-of-lenght-hoody? cause it exposes part of my waist and tummy. i guess nobody ever wears it since britney spears got married! haha. this was what she usually wear. isn't it? oh well. :)
looking people around me, makes me wonder, will those passerby ever be one of the people from my facebook list? or friendster? will it actually happen? i don't know, because i, personally had never come across on seeing people who is in my friend list. so i was just wondering..you know...cong likes wondering..and she's always curious about everything. o:)

those are my sister's shoes while we were shopping in mid.v! haha! i laugh out so loud when i saw this condition...i remember the first time i got into the same situation was in guangzhou! i felt weird because one feet of mine can feel the cold, hard marble floor in the hotel. i take a look, and then realise it was already 40% broken!? haha! so stupid of me. ;p


hidden truth.
it lies in a chess game.
a king will be useless when the queen dies.
why?
maybe, the king got too depress about the queen's death.
maybe, he felt that life is nothing without the queen.
but in the end,
i can tell,
it's all because,
the king truly loves the queen.
love, cong.

No comments:

Post a Comment