Tuesday, April 20, 2010

17th, 18th and 19th part 1

heyyyloo! ;)
i'm done with the busy-ness!! :)
i'm slightly free now,
which is why i'm here to blog what had happen when i was MIA-ing. haha.
on the 17th, me and my family attended my cousin's wedding. :)
it was real sweeeeet. haha. i love the wedding photos she took!!
so freaking sweeeet!!
had me the urge to get married!! haha. just for the photos though! xD
sin was at my place, studying my accounts to teach me during the weekends. :) thank you darling. ♥ ♥ :) :)

that's the newly wed couples!! :)
everyone was happy for her. :)
we were happy that we can gather together and chat! haha. ;p
the dinner starts at 7. but daddy rushed like nobody's business and we arrived at six sharp! o.o
my god!!! we waited for 2 hours to get our dinner started!!
all of us were starved by softdrinks. o.o
seriously.
but it was wort to wait. everything went on well. :)
the earliest to come, the earliest to go.
brrrrr.
we wanted to stay longer, but then, daddy and my brother wanted to go home eagerly.
urgghhh.
but it was okay, because daddy and my brother was feeling unwell. :) so yeah.
plus. i had to go gome. sin waited tooo long. :D hahaha!

pictures tells the story.
i'm too lazy to edit the photo one by one! it's too much!!
haha.
well, i am a lazy blogger, plus i'm not the pro one. so it's okay! :)
no one will snatch my photos or anythingg. :):)



the cousins and nieces plus nephews. :)

mummy. :) ♥
i had my make up done in Shu Uemura. :) it was free, so yeah.


daddy!! ♥
my brother. :)

younger sister.
elder sister! my god!! i love her dressss!!!
of course, i ♥ mine too. my precious. :)

Mr and Mrs.Tan ♥

she complains that my camera only take good pictures of me!! :D haha!! but i don't think so.
i think my camera always bully me. :( pffft.

adeline, leng~ ♥
:)

the bride..and the bridesmaid! haha. just kidding. :)

i precisely love this photo. ♥ :)

camwhoring. it's in the blood line huh? xD

cheeeers!! :D

knowing me,
you should know i tooook toonnnnnneeees of photo but only keeep it to myself!! haha.xD
maybe, i'm weird.
or maybe, i'll uploads it in the next post. ;)
but for now,
time for me to rest. ;p
next post, 17th, 18th and 19th part 2 - will be on my younger sister's birthday!! :D
and my departure time. :)
love, cong.

No comments:

Post a Comment